You have insurance? Then you automatically have a contract number attached to it. This policy number may be required in some cases to justify the ownership of a contract, particularly in the case of compulsory insurance.
What is in the contract or insurance policy?
This is the document issued by the insurer in case of underwriting insurance . We find all the conditions of the contract !
This ranges from the presentation of the insured , to the risks and the covered goods , through the duration of the contract, the limits of the guarantee, the conditions of indemnification, the exclusions of guarantee …
What is the insurance policy number?
Each insurance policy has its number ! This is the code of your contract and proof that you are insured .
You will need to provide it in several cases:
- in your car for mandatory auto insurance
- during a school trip to prove that your children are insured
- your owner for the home insurance if you are a tenant
How to find my insurance policy number?
You can find it:
- on your contract,
- on your insurance certificate,
- on your notice of expiry ,
- on your green card on the windshield of your car,
- by phone , calling your company